Alicia atraída por la madriguera

Alicia atraída por la madriguera

domingo, 18 de octubre de 2015

MARLOWE my castrating love (whether you like this article or not or my English, leave a comment please).

    I bought my puppy three weeks ago. My wife said to me that she felt alone and wanted to show affection to a pet-dog, as if it were a child and the reason for her loneliness is that I write  a lot during the week. I answered to her that it was  too much responsibility. We argued a lot about that. And the following day we went to the animal refuge, where they had a kennel (dog pound).

    My present she-dog  is a hound. I love  my five-month-old puppy but it was not love at first sight. Its name is Marla in honour to Cristofer Marlowe, William Shakespeare's teacher. Marla is not very acrobatic but is very moody (as a matter of fact Marla is very bipolar). In fact, my puppy only wants to play  and to go for a walk. When Marla sees another dog along the street, she plays with the such dog, though the dog barks at her and tries to bite her. Marla is very beautiful and affectionate. The owners of the other pets near my house already know this fact. I sometimes  have problems when Marla plays with other pets for her enthusiasm.I will have to teach her good manners and etiquette.

 Why is it not considered an Olympic game, that of pets  playing at changing their leads? That is, that the pet-dogs tangle up with the leads. Up goes the lead, down goes the lead, and then the lead goes around the dog's neck, and then goes the lead to the ground.
 I needed a pet too. A pet-dog gives a lot of fun, though it is necessary to deceive the dog, for it not to bark at me when I am eating . I don´t mind the dog pee all over my armchair, because Marla is always happy when I arrive late home. The dog is very jealous too. Marla does not let me give the hand to anyone or does not let me kiss anyone else. In Spanish I have thought this phrase, a play on words: " A Marla hay que amarla". In English it would be "I have to love Marla" or "Marla must be loved".

My pet-dog would be able to kill for the leftovers on my plate. That is why she is at me, licking my face after that I have eaten my lunch.  The other day it catched a  dead and dry  snake. It pretended that she had hunted it when it does not hunt even a mouse. Marla is a hound but It looks like a dalmatian dog. She likes to sit on the grass and the" chaise longue", while the dog watches T.V.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario