Alicia atraída por la madriguera

Alicia atraída por la madriguera

domingo, 2 de agosto de 2015

A Tale of a Romeo in London in April

It was ten years ago that I went to London for the first time. I went together with a friend of mine, a millionaire and a  salamancan Romeo (he was very fond of women),who wanted to travel to England to pick up girls. I went with him because he could speak English very well and could invite me sometimes to eat we were going to stay for five days. If we travelled to England in April the chances that it would rain, would be slim.

He had no money for the plane ticket. He made an excuse and asked her mother for the money, saying that he needed the money to mend the engine of his car, a Ferrari. He made up the excuse that he was going with two friends, two girls to Tenerife, while he was going to London with me. When we arrived at Heathrow terminal number five, his mother rang him up. While he was speaking to her on the phone, the loudspeaker of the airport resounded. They were welcoming the passengers who arrived at the airport from abroad.

A civil servant attended to me, he had Indian features and wore a turban. When we arrived at Heathrow, this customs officer stopped me and he let my friend in. He looked carefully at my Spanish Identity card. At last, the officer let me in after several minutes. My friend Julito Jaen was waiting impatient for me outside the underground at the airport.

At night, we made for a discothèque near Picadilly Circus. We went straight on uphill towards an avenue and them when we got there, to the pub where we were making for, and turned left at the third corner.

We succeeded and we danced with two girls. My friend tried to pick up the blond one, and meanwhile I was telling jokes to the brown-haired one. Then, they said after a while that they were tired walked away.

My friend who was very proud did not accept defeat. He said to me,"If you had been busy, just keeping amused the brown-haired girl all right, I would have got the blonde". And he kept on saying"If you had not invited me to beer, I would have been wittier".

The argument between us was very strong and it lasted about fifteen minutes. The following day,we saw the main attractions and monuments in London. For example, the British Museum with its story. My friend said to me that an acquaintance of his was the director of a hall of residence. The said man invited us to stay for three weeks free in a vacant room.

But seeing what my friend was like, I decided to take the return flight to the Canaries. I didn´t feel like getting to know London´s night life that way.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario